We wanted to let you know that BC dental practices are starting to open with very specific guidelines in place to ensure your next visit with us is a safe one.
Your oral care is our number one priority and we can’t wait to see you. If this is an emergency, please call 250-382-1711. For a more routine appointment, we are still somewhat limited in the appointments we can take, please bear with us as work hard to fit you into our schedule based on your level of need.
Additionally, we want to inform you of the following precautions we are taking to ensure we keep you safe.
• For every staff member, we regularly check for COVID-19 symptoms and mandate a 14-day quarantine as needed.
• For every patient, we screen in advance for COVID-19 symptoms and ensure meticulous protective gear and hygiene for each visit. This includes appropriate personal protective equipment for all appointments.
• To continue social distancing measures, we have set up a virtual waiting room for patients to wait outside/ in car and text to check in. On the day of your appointment you will receive detailed instructions – stay tuned!
• Between patient visits, we clean, disinfect and sterilize rooms, instruments and all surfaces in our procedure rooms and operatories.
• In the reception/waiting area, we continually disinfect all surfaces and provide hand sanitizer to both staff and patients.
• And at least daily, we clean all floors, bathrooms and high touch areas to ensure all areas are disinfected and fully sanitized.
Compassion • Knowledge • Respect
Our Dentist and hygienists only use the most advanced and proven methods and materials to treat your oral health needs. We are at the forefront of dental technology and with our expertise we can assure you that you will be well taken care of.